The Douglas County Business Alliance (DCBA) is an unincorporated organization consisting of two or more members joined by mutual consent for a common, lawful nonprofit purpose pursuant to the “Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act” as adopted by the state of Colorado under C.R.S. 7-30-101 and as may be amended. As such, DCBA is considered a nonprofit association.
The Douglas County Business Alliance is comprised of representatives from the following organizations:
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Castle Rock Economic Development Council
- The Chamber of Northwest Douglas County
- Northwest Douglas County Economic Development Corporation
- Parker Chamber of Commerce
The DCBA has been established to promote a unified effort of certain Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Councils of Douglas County to lead and influence state and federal policy, legislation and regulation to create and/or enhance a positive business climate for the business community of Douglas County.
Please visit our website at www.douglascountybusinessalliance.com for information on the 2019 General Session and events.